AT&T Internet Access (AIA) uses AT&T's IP-based network to provide the reliability, scalability and performance to support your growing business at a fraction of the cost of T1-based access.
Stream audio and video, transfer large amounts of data, and provide access to remote workers. Whatever the task may be, AT&T delivers an 'always on' connection.
• National footprint riding the AT&T IP backbone
• Internet access through AT&T IP and AT&T provided CPE connectivity
• Dedicated 24x7x365 customer service
• Security for the highest levels of authentication and data encryption
• Speeds up to 45 Mbps
• Static and dynamic IP options are available
• All modems and routers enabled with Wi-Fi
With AT&T Managed Internet Service (MIS) you get high-speed, dedicated Internet access so you can stay connected while receiving optimal performance and reliability.
|•||Backed by industry-leading Service Level Agreements - service availability of|
|100%, data delivery of 99.95%, and round-trip latency of 37ms (U.S. domestic)|
|•||24x7x365 technical support and proactive monitoring assures continuous|
|end-to-end availability with a 24x7x365 maintenance option|
|•||Options such as VoIP and Managed Security Services available|
|•||Access Speeds from T1 - 100 Mbps utilizing Ethernet and Private Line|
|•||AT&T provided and managed equipment (router, modem and CSU/DSU) with|
|•||40GB national IP backbone with highly redundant network switches and nodes for|
AT&T MPLS Private Network Transport (PNT) offers a flexible path to migrate from legacy data networks to a high performing, scalable IP-based network without sacrificing all of the security traditionally found in dedicated private networks. PNT is a network-based IP VPN solution over the AT&T IP Network utilizing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and integrates voice, data and video networks to a single IP-based network.
• Supports either your existing private or public LAN addressing
• Static and Border Gateway (BGP) routing protocol options
• AT&T provided router and customer provided router options
• MPLS inherent security
• Configurable classes of service
• Service Level Agreements
AT&T's Switched Ethernet Service provides a cost-effective, flexible and reliable solution to meet your demanding business needs. Connect customers, workers and offices together in a single virtual LAN, or enable virtual private lines from remote locations. Your network is managed closely to help peak performance for your most vital and delay-sensitive applications.
|•||Choice of fiber optic or copper technology|
|•||Speed, performance, and security are backed by Service Level Agreements|
|•||Simplified network architecture allows you to run multiple applications on a|
|•||Supports application performance with transport speeds from 5 Mbps to 1 Gbps|
|for point to point configurations, and up to 10 Gbps at any hub
AT&T Virtual Private Network (AVPN) is a network-based IP VPN solution that offers the features and flexibility to run your business effectively. Achieve convergence, integrate and prioritize disparate networks – voice, video and data – through one Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) IP network.
• MPLS inherent security
• Network-based security, enhanced redundancy and disaster recovery
• Wireless connectivity
• Variety of access options
• Multiple VPNs on a single connection
• Traffic prioritization using class of service, Service Level Agreements
• Access to your network anytime, anywhere